Monday, May 30, 2016

Mailbox Monday #1

Because I bought another book after I posted my Stacking the Shelves (and don't want to forget about it by next week), I'm linking up with the Mailbox Monday group! Want to see what that book was? (and a hint . . . it was part of the $1.99 deal that I told you about in my STS post). It was . . .



I know!! Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan! And I am so happy that I bought it when it was only $1.99 because normally, the kindle version is $14.99!! So not only was it an awesome addition to my Rick Riordan collection (which is growing by the day on all formats - paper, kindle, and nook), it was an absolute steal!

I'm leaving off this Monday Link-Up with a couple questions . . .

Are you a Rick Riordan fan like me? 
If so, what is your favorite Riordan book? 

Leave your answers in the comments below and have a happy, safe, book-filled Memorial Day!