Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Monthly Wrap-Up #1 - MAY

My first month back at blogging is coming to a close. So, it seems only right that I should honor it with a quick wrap-up of what has happened this month . . .

- Reviews - 
"So Shines the Night" by Tracy L. Higley
"Meet Your Match" by Lindzee Armstrong
"Angel Eyes" and "Broken Wings" by Shannon Dittemore
"Feudlings" by Wendy Knight
"Willie Out West" by Rhonda Walker
"Blood Lust" by Alexandra Ivy

- Challenges -
2016 Dystopia Reading Challenge (signed up)

- Authorly World - 
Not much writing this month. I have been working my way through and email Plotting Workshop for my YA Fantasy/Paranormal novel. Also, Husband and I have decided to co-write one of his movie scripts into a novel so I am incredibly stoked about that! 

- Up Next - 
Reviews Scheduled - "Tovi the Penguin Goes to the Seaside", "Jonathon Unleashed", "A Change of Plans", and "Miss Match".

Currently Reading - "Cinder", "The Maze Runner", "To Have and To Hold"

TBR June - "The 11th Demon" and "The Lightning Thief"

That's all for now! I would love to hear how your May went and see what's up next for you in June!