Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Breathless" by Kelly Martin (Waiting on Wednesday #2)

This week, my Waiting on Wednesday pick was easier to find. In anticipation of its release and the Facebook party that will go with it, I am waiting on this little gem . . .

Breathless
(Heartless #3)
by Kelly Martin
Publish Date: June 19, 2016

Why I'm Waiting? Hart. Lucien. And because I am halfway through the first book and hooked. At first, it was creepy. I mean, super creepy (I freak easy). Hart was just . . . well, creepy. Do I know how the first one's going to turn out? No. Did I already buy the second one? Yes. Am I waiting on the teeny tiny edge of my seat for the third one to come out? Of course! 

For now, Goodreads will have to suffice. But, if you haven't read the first book, I wouldn't read the description. I haven't. I can't. Spoilers! And if you're up for it, go pick up the first one on Amazon and give it a try. It is so worth it! And don't forget to come back on Sunday when I interview the author herself! That's right, Kelly Martin will be here on Sunday! And then, it's off to Facebook for the release party!

So, what are you waiting for this week?

linking anxiously up for . . .