Friday, June 3, 2016

Feature & Follow #1 - Most Interesting Bookish Experience


It's that time again! Feature & Follow time! How does it work? Answer the prompt, link your blog, follow the Feature Blog (always follow the Feature), and stop by some (or all) of the blogs on the linky. Don't forget to leave a comment if you follow . . . not everyone notices new followers or knows where you are following from.

The Prompt: What is your most interesting bookish experience?

My #FF Answer: I don't have a lot of "bookish" experiences that stand out in my mind except for once, when I was in fifth or sixth grade (it was before I started writing so no older than that). I had borrowed a book from the school library and it was due back the next day. So, not knowing that you could renew a book, I stayed up into the early hours of the morning (this is back when bedtime on a school night was 8pm or some crazy early time like that). I finished the book, turning my flashlight off every time I heard someone in the house stir. Of course, after that, if I hadn't finished a book by the time it was due back, I either returned it unfinished to borrow at a later date or I renewed it. What a wonder the library system is! And what silly logic children have!

This week's Feature Blog: 

Next week's Prompt: Your ALL TIME favorite book! (This one is going to require some serious thought!) 

Have a happy bookish weekend!