Monday, June 13, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#2)

Yes, it's Monday again. And I have to admit, last week was a very slow reading week for me. I haven't even started The Maze Runner for #DashnerDash yet. Yes, it's on my Currently Reading but I haven't actually opened it yet. Too many things on my plate, I guess. So, while my sidebar says I'm technically still reading four books (2 Kindle books, an audio, and a manga), I am downsizing this week. Going to concentrate on just two and hopefully finish them quicker. Without further ado . . .


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly link-up hosted by The Book Date. Basic concept: update everyone on what you're reading right now. You can even add what you're going to be reading but let's keep it simple here. Just what I'm reading right now.


Since buying the Kindle version this week (to go along with the Audible one I already have), I am technically reading AND listening to Cinder by Marissa Meyer. And absolutely loving it! Loving the cyborg twist on a classic fairytale!

Then, of course, there's Heartless by Kelly Martin (book #1 in the Heartless trilogy - don't forget we have a release party coming up on Sunday the 19th for book #3, Breathless). This one is about angels and demons and good vs. evil and is creepy yet gripping all at the same time. I am about halfway through and completely hooked!

So, from four down to two. Hopefully, I will make a lot more progress this week with my books. Can't wait to see what everyone else is reading! Leave me a comment and let me know :) Have a great bookish week!