Sunday, June 5, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This week, I am doing something a little different. As I already do Stacking the Shelves, it seems kinda silly for me to do ANOTHER book haul post a couple days later. So I am exchanging Mailbox Monday (sorry Mailboxers) for this meme . . . It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Basically, you update everyone on the exciting books you're reading!

So what am I reading?

For #DashnerDash

Audiobook

For Review (and Book #3 Release Party on June 19th!)

I never used to read more than one book at once but now, I have so many that I want to read! And as long as they're not all the same genre, it's really easy for me to keep them separate. Maybe it's because I'm working on writing two different books at once, too (a sci-fi I'm co-authoring with my husband! and a YA fairytale retelling . . . but more about those later on the author page!)

That's all I'm reading :) Have a great bookish week! (And don't forget to stop back on June 19th for a book review of Heartless by Kelly Martin . . . and run over to the author blog for an interview!! Just in time for her release party on Facebook!)