Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #3


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly link-up hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's a chance to showcase all those amazing books you're secretly (or not so secretly) buying throughout the week! Here's a peak at what I got :)

For Review from Thomas Nelson . . . 

And some Kindle goodies . . . 
"Rosario + Vampire Vol 1" by Akihisa Ikeda
"The Descendants" by Wanda Harkins

 "Legacy of Kings" by Eleanor Herman

 "The Complete Wizard of Oz" by L.Frank Baum

I also traded in some books I don't read anymore
to get these amazing goodies . . . 
"Something Borrowed" by Emily Griffin
"Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn
"Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley
"The Kill Order" by James Dashner

I am really excited for this week because it's the first time in quite a while that I've had physical books added to my collection! I'd love to see what you got this week, too! Have a great bookish weekend!