Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #1

Today, I'm joining MizB at Books and a Beat for Teaser Tuesday!


Normally, the rules are to grab your current read, open to a random page, and share 2 "teaser" sentences (but no spoilers!). In honor of Lindzee's feature this week, however, I'm going to do something a little different. 

Lindzee has given me (and you) a sneak peak at Mix 'N Match (book #3 in the No Match for Love series), which comes out July 27th! Are you as excited as I am? I am currently listening to the Audible version of Not Your Match (book #2) and can't wait to keep going with the series! So, how about that teaser?
"Not everyone can live in the chaos that is Zoeyland," Mitch said.  
Zoey folded her arms and glared. "You're too uptight. You can't just roll with the punches."  
He leaned forward, the confines of the line pressing him close. "And you never plan anything out. you fly by the seat of your pants and expect others to pick up the slack for your poor planning." 
"Funny. I remember a time when you told me how much you admired my adventurous spirit. 
They slowly but steadily moved forward in line, winding up the ramp and toward the interior of the building where the ride was housed. All around them people joked  and talked, but all Zoey could think about was how much she wanted to hit Mitch.  
That or kiss him. 
I am so excited to read this one! Can't wait until it comes out! Thanks so much, Lindzee, for this peak into Zoey and Mitch's part of the story. Looks like it will be an exciting one!


Don't forget to take a look at Lindzee's interview here or over on my author blog. And my review of "Miss Match" (book #1 in this amazing series) will be up tomorrow!