Saturday, July 9, 2016

Kids Book Review #6 - "Night Night, Farm" by Amy Parker

Little Boy and I received this book free from BookLook Bloggers and Thomas Nelson in exchange for our review . . .

Night Night, Farm
by Amy Parker
Illustrated by Virginia Allyn
Published by Thomas Nelson
Publish Date: July 12, 2016

How Many Stars? 5+

My Scribbles: Little Boy spends a lot of his time on a farm so this book was perfect for him. The first thing he picked out, of course, was the tractor. But he also enjoyed looking through the book and making all the animal sounds as he picked out each new animal. What I loved most about this book was how bright and colorful it was. The illustrations are gorgeous! And the story is so simple that I could read a few words and he would repeat them back to me. It's one of the first books we have read together like that. He especially liked how all the animals had on their jammies. He had to point out each little piggy's jammies, and the moo-moo cow's jammies. Such an adorable board book that I highly recommend to any little ones who are just starting their book journey. We really enjoyed it!