Friday, August 5, 2016

Feature & Follow #4 - Favorite Bookish / Non-Bookish Podcasts


Hey look! I'm doing a blog hop again! I know, for the longest time, I got lazy. Well, not really lazy but very, very busy reading (and trying to do Camp NaNoWriMo). What better blog hop to jump back into than Feature & Follow Friday (hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read). It's a fun little hop where you answer a prompt question and then go visit other blogs (especially the Feature) and follow people. This is a great way to get new followers and find new blogger friends!

The Prompt: What are your favorite podcasts - both bookish and non-bookish?

My #FF answer: Oh, this is embarrassing! Would you guys believe I have never listened to a podcast? I've always been meaning to, just never got around to it. And, podcast-naive me, I never knew there were bookish podcasts! So this week, I am going to ask for your help. Can you guys please give me some bookish podcast suggestions? I am a super podcast-newbie! Thanks bunches!!

This week's Feature Blog: 

Don't forget to go and follow our Feature (it's only polite). I do have one teensy little favor, too . . . if you are going to follow me, I would love a "like" on my Facebook Author/Book Blogger page :) Otherwise, GFC is great, too! Happy Friday!!