Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #4

So I haven't done one of these posts in quite awhile. I was supposed to be on a book-buying ban . . . supposed to be. Obviously, that failed. So, might as well see what I walked away with . . .

First, for review, I read the first book in the Rhodi Saga, "Rhodi's Light" by Megan Linski. And then I received (after posting my review on Goodreads), the second book, "Rhodi Rising", which I am so excited to read!

I also purchased a few kindle books from a publisher I follow on BookTube quite a bit, Of Tomes Publishing. I got "Balance Broken" and "Destiny Risen", books 2 and 3 in the Starbright series by Hilary Thompson. I already owned book 1 in this series and books 2 and 3 are on super-sale this weekend so if you want to check out the series, follow the links and nab them for yourself!!

I also purchased a couple paperbacks for myself . . .
 "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
"To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee

And last, but not least, I purchased the entire Saint Sloan series by my friend, Kelly Martin! I am so excited about these books as I have loved everything she's written so far! (these are re-releases, too, I believe).

Aren't all those covers just gorgeous? I am so excited with my book purchases these past few weeks. What about you? Have you gotten any exciting new books? Let me know in the comments below! And join us over at Tynga's Reviews to link up your own #STS post!